I have been helping people buy and sell their homes for over 15 years. I graduated from the University of Toronto with a Commerce and Actuarial Science Degree. Before my real estate career, I ran my own retail sales company for over ten years. My experience has taught me that all business is about people. It is important to listen, understand and effectively satisfy my clients' needs and work together toward achieving their goals.
In my real estate career, I have received the following awards:
- Silver Member Award from HomeLife Canada
- Gold Member Award from HomeLife/Gold Trade Realty Ltd.
- VIP Member Award from HomeLife/Gold Trade Realty Ltd.
- The Shining Star Award from Leader's Choice
- President Member Award from HomeLife/Gold Trade Realty Ltd.
- Executive Club Award from RE/MAX Ontario-Atlantic Canada Inc.
- 100% Club Award from RE/MAX International Realty Inc.
- Platinum Club Award from RE/MAX International Realty Inc.
- Hall of Fame Award from RE/MAX International Realty Inc.
I believe in giving back to our industry, and I am involved in many Toronto Real Estate Board committees. In 2017, I was honoured to receive the DAVID ROSSI COMMITTEE SERVICE AWARD in recognition of my outstanding contribution while serving as a committee member of the Toronto Real Estate Board.
Taking care of our community is very important. For every transaction I do, a contribution on behalf of my clients is made to the Toronto Sick Kids Hospital through the Children's Miracle Network.
When I am not helping people with their real estate needs, I enjoy playing piano, cooking, baking, running and yoga.
It is most rewarding to help buyers and sellers accomplish their goals and know that you make a real difference in people's lives.