I have been helping people buy and sell their homes for over 15 years. I graduated from University of Toronto with a Commerce and Actuarial Science Degree. Before my real estate career, I ran my own retail sales company for over 10 years. My experience has taught me that all business is about people. It is important to listen, understand and effectively satisfying my clients' needs and together work toward achieving their goals.
In my real estate career, I have received the following awards:
- Silver Member Award from HomeLife Canada
- Gold Member Award from HomeLife/Gold Trade Realty Ltd.
- VIP Member Award from HomeLife/Gold Trade Realty Ltd.
- The Shinning Star Award from Leader's Choice
- President Member Award from HomeLife/Gold Trade Realty Ltd.
- Executive Club Award from RE/MAX Ontario-Atlantic Canada Inc.
- 100% Club Award from RE/MAX International Realty Inc.
- Platinum Club Award from RE/MAX International Realty Inc.
- Hall of Fame Award from RE/MAX International Realty Inc.
I believe in giving back to our industry and I am involved in a numbers of committees in the Toronto Real Estate Board. In 2017, I was honored to receive the DAVID ROSSI COMMITTEE SERVICE AWARD in recognition of my outstanding contribution while serving as a committee member of the Toronto Real Estate Board.
Taking caring of our community is very important. For every transaction I do, a contribution on behalf of my clients is made to the Toronto Sick Kids Hospital through the Children’s Miracle Network.
I am a long distance runner. For the past few years, I have ran many races including 5 marathons and over 20 half marathons to raise fund for local charities. On my leisure time, I enjoy playing piano, cooking, baking, running and yoga.
It is most rewarding to be able to help buyers and sellers accomplish their goals, and knowing that you are making a real difference in people's lives.